Friday, January 6, 2012

Depth of Field 1/6/12

F 3.4 1/125

F 5.6 1/125

F 8.0 1/125

In the first picture, I used the F stop 3.4. If you study the picture, you will notice that the image is focused on the foreground. In the picture in the middle, I used the F 5.6. You will notice that the image is focused on the middle ground. It's different than the first picture, it's not focus on the foreground. For the last picture, I used the F 8.0. The last picture is focused on the background. As you can see, the the las photo is not focused on the tables but on the book shelves which is the background of the photos. I learned many things about depth of field. But particularly, i learned how to include foreground, middle ground, and background with depth of field. Now I am able to take photos with the 3 components and depth of field.

No comments:

Post a Comment